– 18th March is the 77th day of the year, and is 111 days until 7/7 of every year.
– 18th March 633, Islamic New Year (1 Muharram 12 Hijri), one year after the death of the Prophet Muhammad, after winning the Ridda wars, Abu Bakr, the first ever Islamic Caliph, consolidates the entire Arabian peninsular as a unitary Islamic state (Rashidun Caliphate), and immediately invades Mesopotamia, commencing the conquest of the Sasanian Empire of Persia. This is the true birth date of political Islam. If the Ridda wars had not been won by Abu Bakr, the Koran and the Islamic faith may never have achieved the ‘thermal expansion’ necessary to become the major cultural force it is today.
– 18th March 1229, Holy Roman Emperor Frederick II, crowns himself King of Jerusalem in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in the City of Jerusalem. At this time he was excommunicated by the Pope, and had received the city back into western hands through a treaty with the Sultan of Cairo, rather than by conquest, to the chagrin of the Norman Lords of Outremer, and the crusader Orders of the Temple and Hospital. This is the only occasion in history, when a Holy Roman Emperor had legitimately claimed the title of King of Jerusalem, being the suzerain of the City itself. Frederick II was also the first Emperor to be declared by a Pope (Gregory IX) to be the antichrist. Frederick II is an official saint (as per Crowley), in the Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica (E.G.C), the ecclesiastical arm of Crowley’s Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O).
– 18th March 1314, Jacques de Molay, last Grand Master of the Order of the Temple, is burnt at the stake as a heretic on an island in Paris, after being condemned by the Pope and the King of France. Jacques de Molay is an official saint (as per Crowley), in the Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica (E.G.C).
– 18th March 1904, Islamic New Year (1 Muharram 1322 Hijri), two days before the vernal equinox, Aleister Crowley discovers the ‘Stele of Revealing‘ (ΣΤΗΛΗ 666) in the Cairo Museum. Whilst walking through the exhibits with his new wife Rose, who had been channeling certain ‘entities’ she believed were trying to contact Crowley through her medium-ship, Rose pointed out a certain exhibit to be bearing the deity Horus (or Horakhty) who was trying to contact Crowley, which just happened to be Boulaq Exhibit#666 (this is his version of events, probably about as trustworthy as anything else Crowley said). This is the official Thelemic date of ‘revealing’, which led to the declaration of the ‘Equinox of the Gods’, marking the beginning of the Aeon of Horus, birthing Crowley’s religion of Thelema (also known as ‘Scientific Illuminism’ as he called it).
Our previous discussions have explored certain dates of significance regarding the coming Mecca Clock Tower terror attack. This coming attack has been planned by a gnostic sect within Anglo-American Masonic and oligarchic circles, who utilize a form of Thelema codified by Aleister Crowley. The previous date of interest, Tuesday the 3rd of March 2015, actually turned out to be very significant for a reason other than being the date of the Mecca Clock Tower attack, and it involved Israel.
We will explore in this post the probability of the planned attack occurring on Wednesday 18th March 2015, and why the above synchronicities would be highly important to the gnostic sect we are exploring. Synchronictiy is important to Thelema and other currents of Hermetic Kabbalah in the Western Esoteric Tradition.